Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome!

It seems as though my dear friends are all getting into blogging so I thought I might give it a shot. I sit this evening listening to my dog Tilly snoring comfortably under the blanket next to me. I begin my blog on a cold night in January before I have to go back to school in the morning which I dread. Tomorrow morning I begin, as we often do this time of year, with a new frame of mind. I will get up at my usual 5:00 a.m. and instead of drinking my coffee and watching "Today in Iowa" with eyes half open, I plan on working out. I have the time, we'll see how it goes.
I have a group of dear friends with whom I work. We are the adult version of "The Breakfast Club". I get teased for being too nice. No matter how much I dislike some one, I will still find something nice to say. This skill I have learned from my mother and has gained me the position of Mary Poppins.

1 comment: